1) Go to Tools
2) Choose Account Settings
3) Select Account Actions
3) Select Add Mail Account
7) Enter your name and email address for the Identity section
8) For the Server Infomation section, choose IMAP.
9) Then type in your incoming and outgoing server ex: mail.YOUR_DOMAIN.com
10) Select Manual Config
11) For the Incoming Server Port, type in 143.
12) For the Outgoing Server Port, type in 26.
13) For both the Incoming Server and Outgoing Server, under SSL, select None.
14) For authentication under both Incoming and Outgoing, select Normal Password.
15) For Username, type in your email address without the @YOUR_DOMAIN.com
16) Click Create Account.
17) Check the box next to I understand the risks.
18) Click Create Account.