- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes computer hostname and ip address.
- We collect the domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, used to improve the content of our Web page.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
- Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, financial information, communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to the site. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address.
- With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors through a pop-up screen on our site.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated 15-july-2012